The Institute of Biological Chemistry is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning and working environments for all students, staff, and faculty. We believe that access and opportunity to engage in education and research should not be limited by one’s origin, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexuality, socioeconomic status, apparent and non-apparent disability, religious affiliation, immigration status, or political opinion. Unique perspectives and experiences are integral to advance our mission in and out of the laboratory.
Trainings and Events
- CAHNRS Events
- MLK Program Events
- Community & Equity Workshop Series
- Social Justice Peer Educators Workshops
- Mindfulness-Based Anti-Racism Training
- Disability Awareness Events
- Compliance and Civil Rights Education and Training
If you have any concerns or issues, please contact a committee member listed on the Committee Member page.